Clients & Matters – Reinier Bax
Below are some typical examples of transactions that Reinier Bax was recently involved in:
- Holland Venture, a private equity firm active in healthcare, invested in Ortius, a chain of rehabilitation hospitals. Reinier Bax acted for Ortius.
- The private equity firm HIG acquired Crypsys, a value added distributor of ICT security solutions. Reinier Bax acted for the seller.
- The Grafton Group plc, a listed international distributor of building materials acquired Scholte & De Vries Estoppey. Reinier Bax acted for the seller.
- Venture capital investor RTL Ventures invested in Flinders. Reinier Bax acted for Flinders, a fast growing on-line home furnishing store.
- The Belgian listed company Barco acquired the business of P2M. Reinier Bax acted for the seller.
- ICT Group N.V., an Amsterdam listed provider of industrial automation services, aquired Raster IA, a system integrator for industrial process automation. Reinier Bax acted for the seller.
- Reinier Bax advised the Amsterdam listed media company Telegraaf Media Groep N.V. on the acquisition of the shares in GroupDeal.nl.
- A French private equity firm sold its Dutch investment to the management. Reinier Bax acted for the French private equity firm.
- The Dutch private equity firm active in health care NPM purchased Oogziekenhuis Zonnestraal (a chain of eye hospitals). Reinier acted for the founders.
- Freenom, a registry operator for top level internet domains secured an equity investment by Kima Ventures, a very active angel investor. Reinier Bax assisted Freenom
- Reinier Bax assisted various specialized medical partnerships (ZBC) on the setting up of joint ventures, with hospitals and other specialized clinics.